Wednesday, March 26, 2008

So yesterday we went in for our 32 week check up and we got such exciting news. This last week I started having contractions (very irregular ones though) so the doc did his thing and said that I am getting very close. Its a little too early for her to come so I've been told to sit and lay down as much as possible so I can make it through this next month. Once we hit the end of April he's going to let me go anytime. So Dallas and I are so excited. Our little girl could be coming in 4 weeks. I'm trying not to get my hopes up considering you never really know when there going to come. They'll come whenever they feel like it!!! Anyways other then that there really isn't too much going on. Just getting ready for Kamdyn to join our family.

4 comments:

Phil said...

That's awesome she's going to come early! I bet it's hard not to walk around and make her come as soon as possible. It was getting really hard for us to wait once we got to 8 months.

Melissa and Allen said...

Congratulations on being pregnant! Happy day! I'm due in July. My, how our lives have changed since China. We should have a reunion someday.

Phil said...

So any day now? Heather doesn't know how to make a pattern but we'll send you a hat if you give us your address.

Melinda and Chris said...

oh yay you have a blog! I will add you. I am sooo excited for you guys!