Thursday, April 24, 2008


So we went to the Dr today for my 37 week check and absolutely nothing. Talk about depressing. I'm measuring at 40 weeks so hopefully she'll come soon. He's thinking she's around 7 lbs so I'm really hoping she comes soon. The thought of a 10 lb baby makes me want to cry. But on a happy note because of the size of my feet and legs he did say if I dialate to at least a 3 then he'll go ahead and take me. If anyone has any good ideas on how to get her out now I'm open to suggestions. Seeing how big my feet are you can only imagine what the rest of me looks like. Sorry everyone but no pics for now. I'm trying not to leave the house I don't want to scare anyone. I've been painting Kamdyns room hoping that will do something its looking really cute. Almost done then I'll post some pics. I'm so excited about it.

5 comments:

Phil said...

Woah! Your feet won't pop will they? The day before Cozette was born we took a long walk and had really spicy Sichuan food (Mapo Tofu). Who knows if she would have come out regardless....

Sean and Sarah Russell said...

Oh Poor julie, girl it looks like you need to stay off of those. I hope you are feeling well though and I cant wait until you have your baby!! Love ya

the keele's said...

OH GOODNESS! i know all about blowing up like that. DO NOT over do anything or it will get worse. BUT DO...walk a comfy amount and eat spicy foods. and primrose oil often helps. do a lot of stretching too. it feels good. right do as much as you can to stay comfy. keep the feet up with freezing wash cloths on them. that was my favorite. put them on your legs too. i feel for ya! good luck and save your energy lady.

Richard Keele said...

I know a perfect way to help induce Labor... ;) ;) Nudge Nudge, but I'm sure your hubby has mentioned it plenty. Anyway have Dallas massage your feet, that's what I did to Help my Katie out.

Melissa and Allen said...

Oh. My. Gosh. Ouch! Please don't let that happen to me! I'm so sorry for you. I hope she comes soon. Eat lots of pineapple and massage your Achilles tendon and that soft spot in between your thumb and index finger. Then go jump on the trampoline! Good luck!
Melissa