Thursday, May 8, 2008

Kamdyns Room


So I've recently painted Kamdyns room and it turned out perfect. I'm so excited about it. I just need to put up the border where the two colors meet. I hope she likes it as much as I do. So we went to the dr yesterday for my 39 week check and absolultely nothing has happened. So no baby this week. We go back next thursday for our next check up so keep your fingers crossed that something progresses by then. I guess I'll just keep working and keep active (maybe it will help things along)

3 comments:

Kierstin said...

Hi Julie! It's Kierstin. How are you? I hope that you are feeling okay. Kamdyn's room is beautiful! I love the walls and the bedding is gorgeous! The window treatment is so cute too! You did a wonderful job! My sis in law hasn't had her little girl yet either...maybe you two will have them the same day!!

the keele's said...

very very very cute. we cant wait to meet her. lets us know when she comes. just remember she will come when it is time. good luck.

Melinda and Chris said...

Oh well! The longer the baby bakes the better I suppose! That is going to be one smart and healthy baby! :)
I LOVE her room! It is so cute. You will have to help me pick out cute things for my nursery when I am prego.