Monday, October 6, 2008

just an update

So its been a long time since i've posted so here's an update on whats been going on. On Aug 3rd Kamdyn got blessed, Dallas gave Kamdyn a beautiful blessing. I'm so grateful for him and I love him so much. Kamdyn experienced her first cracker She had her 4 month checkup. She's getting so big, she weighed 13 lbs and 11 oz. and is 25 inches long. She also had her shots which she absolutely didn't like We couldn't be happier in our lives. Dallas's job is going great and he absolutely loves it. I'm starting my new job at the Forum Accademia (the hair school my mother-in-law) is opening. pics to follow and i couldn't be more excited.
isn't our baby girl gorgeous

5 comments:

Camille said...

Her dress is cute! Wish we could've been there, sorry we were'nt! I'm sure it was beautiful.

Kierstin said...

Julie Kamdyn is beautiful! What s sweetheart!

Kierstin said...

Oh and thanks so much for your comment on my blog, it was so fun to hear from you :-)

Aaron & Jamie Myers said...

She is so stinkin' cute, you guys!!!!!

Melinda said...

Hey! Do you want me to take some pictures of her still? I am getting my new camera soon! Right now I am doing an hour shoot for 25 dollars until I build up my portfolio. let me know! After finals are over I would love to get together with you!