Monday, June 1, 2009














Gosh i can't believe how time flies. This year has gone go fast, Kamdyn is now one and we had a really fun party for her with all our family there. She was spoiled rotten with tons of clothes and toys. Dallas also surprised her with her first kitten. I guess its name is Kitty. How original huh!!!

A few weeks ago my friend Brittany and I took our daughters to Thanksgiving Pt to the petting zoo that they have. The kids had so much fun on the hay ride and feeding all the animals. She's walking everywhere and is starting to talk. She says mama and dada and can tell you what a cow and chicken say. It's so much fun having her around.
Also i've made it to 30 weeks and all is well with baby brady. He's kicking and moving around like crazy now. We can finally start counting down the weeks.






2 comments:

Kierstin said...

Happy 1st Birthday to Kamdyn!! She is so cute and is getting so big. Darling pictures! What a cute kitten too. I can't believe that you are 30 weeks!! I will hopefully be seeing you next week sometime!

Melinda said...

OKAY!!!! She is getting so big. It has already been a year???
And it has already been a year since I last saw you. Too long. I am back from Europe and I would love to meet your little girl. Add my new blog to your list! www.inmyownlittleworld09.blotspot.com.