Thursday, August 13, 2009

Brady John




I know I'm a complete slacker but I've been busy. First off I had Brady last wed aug 5 he was
5lbs 12 oz and 18.5 inches long. Just a little guy. He is the best baby. Sleeps through the night till like 5:30 and is so calm. He is considerate ( he likes to let his mom sleep) sweet little boy. The delivery went great. I got induced at 9:30 am and had him at 1:35 in the afternoon. It was so fast only like 5 min of pushing and he was out. Dallas barely made it back for the birth. I got my epideral at one and I was dialated to a 5 so he went and got lunch. Right before he walked in room the nurse ran out to get the dr cause Brady was coming out. I'm so lucky cause Kamdyns delivery was horrible. If I was guaranteed another delivery like this one I just might have a few more kids. Kamdyn is so sweet with Brady she loves him so much, always kissing him and wanting to hold him.

6 comments:

Mindi said...

Oh my goodness he is so cute! And all the hair! Congrats! I am so happy the delivery went well!

RonElaine said...

Congrats, Juls! He's so beautiful. We wish you lots of luck (and patience) in the coming weeks.

Mudrows said...

Congrats! He's a little cutie!!! I'm glad your delivery was better, I had a similar experience. I can now see why people can have more than one child!

Sean and Sarah Russell said...

Congrats Julie! I didnt realized it was already time for you to have him. I am sure your hands are going to be full now. Hope everything is going good. call me when you have a free minute

Kierstin said...

Congratulations!! He is absolutely precious, what a handsome baby boy-he is so cute!! I am so glad that the delivery went well for you this time. You have such a darling family Julie-congratulations!

Erin Anderson said...

Congratulations!

That is great that he is such a calm child. I bet you are so thankful for that!